Over 75% of Human Resource professionals say that their organization offers some type of a wellness program. But how effective are these programs? Data-driven leaders know a simple truth: you can't manage what they can't measure - and measuring return on investment (ROI) is essential to determine effectiveness.
In this audio resource, Cary Hall - a nationally recognized healthcare policy expert - interviews CareATC's Chief Executive Officer, Philip Kurtz, and Vice President of Innovative Strategies, Vickie Rice on measuring ROI with employer-sponsored care programs.
What You'll Learn
- Why becoming a data-driven company is essential to ROI.
- How accurate data and contextual analytics has the potential to save lives.
- Why a standalone wellness program is not enough.
- Why primary care is essential.
- What is population health management?
- The difference between predictive versus prescriptive analytics.
- Why continuous improvement matters.
- Changing company culture with better care.
- Typical services provided at an employer-sponsored clinic.
- How an on-site or near-site clinic helps to close the gaps in care.
Ready to take a listen?
Segments are broken down below with helpful timestamps to get you to topics of top interest to you.
Part 1: Becoming a Data-Driven Company
1:30 - Meet CareATC
3:27 - From Benefit Analytics to Employer-Sponsored Care
6:51 - Becoming a Data-Driven Company
9:44 - Using Data to Save People’s Lives
Part 2: You Can't Manage What You Can't Measure
1:34 - You Can’t Manage What You Can’t Measure
4:08 - Why a Standalone Wellness Program is Not Enough
6:29 - Why Primary Care is Essential
Part 3: Understanding Population Health Management
1:18 - Understanding Population Health Management
4:55 - Predictive Versus Prescriptive Analytics
6:24 - Why Continuous Improvement Matters
9:26 - How Data Can Fix Our National Healthcare Problem
Part 4: Changing Company Culture with Better Care
1:04 - Changing Company Culture with Better Care
4:44 - Typical Services Provided at an Employer-Sponsored Clinic
6:25 - Closing Gaps in Care
7:03 - Your Next Steps to Reducing Costs While Improve Employee Health